대한예수교장로회연합회 교회동역자협회  

뉴스

작성일 : 12-06-21 22:39  기사 출력하기 글쓴이에게 메일보내기

인도 세미나 소감문/사티쉬 챠플라

banner

○…Satheesh Chapal

It’s my great pleasure to write review on a seminar about New Testament Introduction.

NT introduction is one of the most important subjects which every pastor and all the members of the church must learn. Because Rev. Kim Seung has explained plain New Testament in way that it has great unity among all the books of NT and the collaboration with each other and non-conflict among the books, and focusing on the truth of the every individual book and connecting with OT books.

Most important thing is explaining each book with short out line and keeping one theme and connecting with OT reference where it’s needed, brining contemporary application for today context and leaving no room for a doubt and conflict with his explanation.

Mostly I like is that giving the best explanation about the Trinity and distinguishing the works of the individual persons ofTriune God.

At first dealing with gospels, talking of works of Jesus, and exploring his mission as a church in Jerusalem, genital area, Roman church on earth through his disciples by the guidance of Holy Spirit from the books of Gospels and Acts.

And following books Romans to Galatians; nurturing through the gospel of Justification, and Eph to Phil equipping the church with truth, life and structure, following books Heb to Jude teaches that fight against Judaism, secularism, and antichrist.

At last, dealing with the book Revelation; hoping for the final determinative result of fight which is the victory of the church.

I found the unique quality in Rev. Kim Seungil teachings. And his main priority was not only to the finishing his text but dealing with the contemporary issues in our churches and giving meaning conclusion through the word of God, and maturing the minds of Indian pastors, strengthening the works of the pastors through the application where ever it’s needed.

Honestly Indian churches need this kind of teachings to develop in many areas to show that importance of God and his word in our lives. I would like to thank God for brining him to India to build the church, hoping that He will continue.

신약성경구조이해 세미나의 소감을 쓸 수 있어서 기쁘다.

신약성경개론은 모든 교회의 목사들이나 성도들이 배워야하는 가장 중요한 주제들 중에 하나이다. 김승일 목사는 신약성경의 모든 책들 간의 통일성과 각 권들 사이의 충돌함 없는 연관성을 가지고 구약성서와 관련하여 신약의 각각의 권에 대한 진리에 초점을 맞추었다.

가장 중요한 것은 필요적절하게 구약의 내용을 연관시키면서 신약의 각 책들을 짧게 요약하여 현시대 문맥에 맞게 적용할 수 있도록 하여 목사님의 강의내용에 아무런 의심이나 충돌의 여지가 없었던 것 같다. 특히 삼위일체에 대해 삼위의 하나님께서 각 개인의 인격체의 역할로 역사하신다는 최고의 설명을 해 주셨던 부분이 너무 좋았다. 처음 부분에 복음서에서의 예수그리스도의 행적, 사도행전부터 성령의 인도하심에 따라 예루살렘과 이방인 지역, 로마에서의 교회 사역, 이어서 로마서에서 갈라디아서까지 칭의의 복음을 통한 양육, 에베소에서 빌립보서까지 교회를 진리와 생활과 체제로 무장시키고 히브리서에서 유다서까지 유대주의와 세속주의, 적그리스도에 대한 투쟁에 대해서, 그리고 마침내 계시록을 다루시면서 싸움의 궁극적 결과는 교회의 승리이다라고 말씀해주었다.

김승일 목사의 가르침에 대해 독특한 점을 발견할 수 있었다. 그의 강조점은 강의내용을 마치는데 있는 것이 아니라 우리 교회의 현재에 처한 문제들을 다루고 하나님의 말씀으로 의미있는 결론을 유추해내면서 인도 목사들의 마음을 성장시키고 필요적절하게 적용을 통하여 목사의 임무을 강화시켜 준 것이다.

실제로 인도교회는 많은 부분에서 발전을 이루어야 하며 우리의 삶에 하나님과 그분의 말씀의 중요성을 강조하는 이러한 가르침을 필요로 한다. 김승일목사를 인도에 보내셔서 인도 교회를 세워주신 하나님께 감사드리며 이러한 일들이 계속되기를 희망하는 바이다.

번역=정은진 선교사

인도 세미나 소감문/안잔 제나
복음의 불모지이며 다신사상의 나라 인도