대한예수교장로회연합회 교회동역자협회  

뉴스

작성일 : 12-06-21 22:40  기사 출력하기 글쓴이에게 메일보내기

인도 세미나 소감문/안잔 제나

banner

○…Anjan Jena

My Exprince of learning NT Introduction.

New Testament Introduction taught by Rev. Kim Seung Il for 4 days here in Delhi was one of the best teaching throughout my whole life. Though I had learnt NT Introduction from Theological seminary but this type of systematic way of teaching was unbelievable. His teaching was not only academical but spiritual also. He taught how each and every book was related to each other. Starting from OT, related to NT was extremely good. How the church was started and will leave for ever;foundation-nurturing-equipment-fighting-victory.

Gospel is about Christ Jesus, the Lord, the son of God. He is the foundation of the church. In the book of Acts it laid the foundation then from Romans -Galatians nurturing then equipping from Ephesians-Philemon then comes fighting for the truth from Hebrews-Jude. Then church became victorious in the book of Revelation. What a wonderful teaching it is! Some of the deep though how the church started then grows and stays forever, how we serve the God of history and the controller of everything step by step learning the facts of NT.

Rev. Kim Seung Il is a very good teacher. As a learner I want to learn more from him. If this type of learned pastor are pastoring the church then the quality and quantity of the church will grow. I will teach this learning to my elders. They will grow in the knowledge of the Word of God. I am really thankful to God for this wonderful teaching.

신약성경구조이해의 강의를 듣고. 이번 4일 동안 김승일 목사의 신약성경구조에 대한 세미나 강의는 나의 전 인생을 통틀어서 최고의 가르침 중에 하나였다. 비록 신학교에서 신약성경이해에 대한 공부를 한 적이 있지만 이렇게 체계적인 방법으로 가르치는 것은 믿기 어려울 정도이다. 그의 가르침은 학문적일 뿐 아니라 영적이기도 하다. 성경의 모든 책들이 어떻게 서로 연결되어 있는지 구약과 신약을 연결시키는 부분도 매우 유익했다. 교회가 어떻게 시작되었고 영원히 계속 될 것에 대해 기초-양육-무장-싸움-승리에 대한 가르침에 대해…

복음은 하나님의 아들, 주 예수그리스도에 대한 것이고, 그분이 교회의 기초이시고, 사도행전에서 교회를 세우고, 로마서에서 갈라디아서까지는 교회의 양육과 에베소서에서 빌레몬서까지 교회를 무장시키시고, 히브리서에서 유다서까지 교회의 투쟁과 계시록에서 마침내 교회가 승리하는 것, 얼마나 훌륭한 가르침인가! 교회가 어떻게 시작되고 자라며 영원히 지속되는 지에 대해 깊이 생각할 수 있는 시간을 가졌던 것 같다. 신약성경의 사실들을 통해 역사의 주인이시고 모든 것을 주관하시는 하나님을 우리가 어떻게 섬겨야하는지 체계적으로 배우게 되었다.

김승일 목사의 훌륭한 가르침에 대해 감사한다. 앞으로도 더 많은 것을 배우기 원한다. 김목사처럼 목회를 하게 되면 교회가 질적으로나 양적으로 자라게 될 것이다. 나는 우리 교회의 장로들에게 이 내용을 가르칠 것이다. 그들도 하나님의 말씀에 대한 지식이 자랄 것이다. 이렇게 훌륭한 가르침을 받게 하신 하나님께 진심으로 감사를 드린다.

번역=정은진 선교사

「의미분석 성경개론」 중국어 번역본 출판의 의의
인도 세미나 소감문/사티쉬 챠플라